The 1,952 SF TI space is designed to provide homeless families a place to wash clothes, take showers, and receive counseling.
To restore the existing 16,000-square-foot building, Ecotrust is partnering with WALSH, OPSIS, and Green Gables architecture.
With over 20,000 SF of warehouse space, the Marble will serve as cold storage, aggregation, packaging, and distribution for The Redd.
The Lyon Building is a historic landmark building that was built in 1910 converted to apartments for the homeless.
The Aloha Inn is a rehabilitation and transitional housing center with temporary housing available for homeless individuals.
Originally built in 1905, the Bronaugh is listed on the historic registry and is one of the oldest remaining apartments in Portland.
T. J. Day Hall, originally constructed in 1936 as a library, has become a light, airy, high-tech academic facility.
Renovations on the historic White Stag building included mechanical, lighting and electrical upgrades and architectural finishes.
Kibbie Dome for the University of Idaho included the renovation of the 33-year old, occupied, 15,000 seat multipurpose facility.
LEED Gold Mercy Corps headquarters an international organization that helps people around the world survive and thrive after a crisis.
WALSH has maintained a relationship with Columbia Sportswear for over 14 years, successfully completing +290,000 SF of high-end remodels.
The renovation of this two-story warehouse in Portland’s Pearl District is, nationwide, the first restoration of a historic building to reap
The Columbia Sportswear complex is a 200,000 SF steel structure comprised of three adjoining buildings.
Offering an unexpected perspective on Portland's urban cityscape, Departure Restaurant + Lounge on the 15th floor of the Nines.